Tuesday, March 3, 2009

look at people around us

I still remember when i was working with Statistical department last year. I have to find out people who live under poverty. What makes me surprised was actually there were so many people around us lived in poverty. I meant before this when i looked at television program such as "BERSAMAMU", i will say that they just acting while actually they don't. Then, the things change when i saw it by myself. There was a family which all the children suffer for down syndrome and they live in small house (actually not really house and i dont know what should i called it). Eventhough they live in poverty but i can saw from their faces they actually happy in lives. I meant they really care and love each other.When their father go to work they will play together and dont bother about others and at afternoon they will all gathered and wait for their father at in front of house. Suddenly i reallize how lucky i am because i was not in their places. It reminds me to be always grateful in my life and always lend a hand to people who need a help.

No comments:

Post a Comment