Monday, March 9, 2009

Zoo


This a picture when i was doing my practical at Zoo Taiping. It was 3 months practical and i have lots of things to share with you.Frankly speaking, i dont think i can do the same task if you ask me to do now and i wonder how can i do such of that things during the practical. I really miss that time because i have to deal with different animal everyday and leant how to manage the animals correctly so that the animal do not noticed us as their enemy. I learnt how to feed all the animals in the zoo from the tiger to the elephant and each of them have different characteristics and they really make me enjoy to be with them. Actually it was nice experience when we perform with the animal in front of people and hope can do same things in some other time.Em, that is why i like biology because i have a chance to explore such of this things.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment