Thursday, March 5, 2009

friends


I have nothing much to say today. One of the common topic that we always talk is about friends. We have a friends since we were a child. So, if we can count our friends , how many friends actually we have?But, before that what is mean by friends.Can we call all people that we know as a friend? May be yes and may be no. or can we call people that really closed to us as a friend or should we call a people who has lost contact with us as our friends..All people have own idea about that. It actually depend to us on how we translate the meaning and it will be no right and wrong about it..As for me i think i was so lucky to have many friends and they always with me in every time i need them. To all my friends outside there thanks for being my friends. i love you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment